January 22, 2011

My Writing Adventure - RedGage

In my many hours of reading other peoples articles on the various sites I am writing for, I came across the name of a site I had not heard of: RedGage

I have been on only a few days and am loving it.  It is so easy to maneuver and make money.  All you do is upload!  Upload what, you ask?  Everything and anything!  You can upload pictures, videos (from your computer only, unless you have videos from YouTube.)  blog entries, documents and links.

They also have contests you can enter to win $25 every day.

I am having a blast putting up pictures, sharing my links and blog entries.  I am enjoying seeing everyone else's uploads as well...and making money!

I encourage your to check out RedGage and in the referral area, put my name tonyabarker.  Thanks alot!

So far, after 5 days and $.04 for just posting up my favorite things, definitely a 5 out of 5 pencils!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Redgage is really cool. I'm up to .96 cents, and all I do is upload. Let me know if and when you write an article there, it will be interesting to see what happens. I plan to try it, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has been on for 3 days and has earned over $3.00! I have been on for 7 days and have earned $.07! LOL

    ReplyDelete